Welcome to our blog!
How to Enjoy this Blog! (i.e. User Friendly Instructions – better than something Microsoft could come up with)
Look in the upper right hand corner – each of those is a separate page you can read if you want. It tells a little about the why of the trip, the mission, etc. These are important to give you the feel for the trip and who we are.
See side bar on the right side:
- FIRST, IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO and like this blog at all, SIGN UP FOR THE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS…then, whenever we post you’ll get an email letting you know to visit the blog.
- See the calendar on the right?…If a day is highlighted, you can click on it to read the posts that are there…those are the chronological posts from our journey where you can follow along.
- Under the calendar you’ll see Posts. You can use the drop down menu to look for different pages that we post…they’ll be on different topics like Successes & Failures of our equipment, etc. The posts will also be linked there by country.
- Next, we’ll have a series of little entries letting you know what we’re doing day to day – like what we’re eating, reading, playing, etc.
- Lastly, you’ll see Blogroll which has a link to our Picasa web albums…it has ALL of the photos from the trip (as wel as some from earlier journeys) so you can see them there.